Looking to register as an NDIS provider?
At Centro ASSIST, we simplify NDIS policy management and compliance. We believe all organisations deserve to have the confidence and peace of mind that come with knowing they’re adhering to their NDIS obligations and have a sustainable compliance and policy management system.
If you are looking to renew, you can access our tips here.
Here are our top 6 things you need to do when you are registering for the first time:
1. Choose your registration groups. This affects which policies and processes you need.
2. Choose which of our products suits you. Not sure which product to choose? Have a look at our Product Comparison page.
3. Use the time to prepare your application. When you subscribe with us we have a Guide to Registering in the NDIS Commission.
5. Complete the self-assessment and send your online application to the NDIS Commission. You will receive your Scope of Audit when you complete your application.
6. Get a quote from one of our preferred auditors and show them your scope of audit. Simply, send us an email and we will make the referral for you.