FOR EXISTING USERS:
Access NDIS information - All in one place
Locating information relating to areas like professional certification requirements, pricing rules and understanding the registration process can be time consuming, confusing and frustrating. It’s not easy, but it can be with Centro.
Centro’s aim is to make this experience easier so service providers can focus on their core activity of delivering quality services.
CENTRO SAVES TIME - NDIS information made easy
Centro drastically reduces the time and effort required to find and make sense of NDIS information and documents.
It’s an easy to use online library of all the latest information, documents and data from the NDIA, with reports, lookups and insights to grow your business.
Centro FREE Features
- Spot an opportunity for growth by analysing the gaps in services provided
- List of all the support categories that you can drill-down into to find what staff can deliver the services
- You already have a valued member on your staff, what else could they do?
- Remove confusion over pricing and claims
- Simple search of all the pricing by State, Remote or Very Remote
- All pricing is current and will be maintained by us
- No need to search spreadsheets or static documents
- Clarify staffing, registration and certification requirements
- Ensure that staff have the qualifications and certificates they require to deliver services
- Quickly and easily identify areas that staff can work, based on their qualifications
- Administration for new staff made simple
Register in 7 Steps - Stress Free
Follow the seven steps not only for becoming registered but also for establishing your business. When you get to step 6 – Quality Framework, check out our ready-made policies and processes that you can subscribe to, and save time and effort.
Links to all the agencies and bureaus that you need to send/create information to progress your registration, including PRODA, myplace, ATO and NDIA.
Sign up to Centro FREE and get what you need all in one place, for FREE!